Tracking helps you automatically send read chapters to supported trackers, so you can keep track of what and when you read it online.
- Tracking is manual for each entry.
- You must watch specified percentage(set in Player Settings) of episode to mark the episode as seen and track it or read the last page of a chapter to mark the chapter as read and track it..
- Set chapters/episodes by tapping or dragging the ticker.
- Offline progress syncs when online.
- Start date is auto-set.
- Completion status auto-updates.
- Tracking is one-way: Aniyomi -> Tracker.
- No separate login required.
- Automatic tracking.
- Works with Komga sources only.
- Two-way sync for local chapters.
- Manually read chapter syncs with delay.
- Auto-track on library add: -> -> .
Learn how to set it up on the Komga website.
How do I log in to trackers?
- Go to -> -> .
- Tap the desired tracker to begin login.
How do I set up tracking for each series?
- Open the series.
- Tap Tracking.
- Tap Add tracking for the desired service.
You can also change the search query if there is no match.
How do I log in with Kitsu?
To log in with Kitsu, you need to use your email address as your username.
Can't find a series on MyAnimeList?
If you cannot find a series by name, you can look it up on MyAnimeList and then search for it in Aniyomi using the following format:
id:<id from series URL>.
You can also search for a series on your MAL profile list by searching in the following format:
For your information
Related GitHub issue: #65
Finding tracked/untracked series in your library
Go to, then Filter (top right) -> Filter tab then Toggle Tracked. If you are logged into more than one tracker, toggle the tracker you want to include or exclude.